Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer

Things have been really busy this summer so far. I keep my sisters kids after school every day so I haven't really had a lot of free time to update my blog. Price started out the summer doing swim team but she couldn't quite get the handg of it so I withdrew her. I wouldn't normally do that but I just felt like she was holding the others back. She was the only one who couldn't swim a whole lap. I really think that she will get it soon and we can get back on the team. She is so sad she does not get to go to practice everyday.

Laura Davis is getting bigger and bigger. She is sleeping much better now and is sleeping through the night more nights then not. I am so proud of her. She moves around every where. She can stand on her on for just a second then falls down. She walks by holding onto things. Her new favorite is to play in the toilet when I am not looking. I have gotten better at putting the lid down but we still forget sometimes.

For some reason my computer is not scanning my SD card so I can't download pictures but I will as soon as I get it to work.

No comments: