Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Boring Day

I went to the doctor yesterday and they told me to not plan on getting off the couch until the baby comes. My blood pressure was high but not too bad so I think that are doing this more as a preventative measure. I guess that is good. I will now start going twice a week to have a non-stress test and ultrasound until the baby comes. This really puts a kink in my plans since we were supposed to go to the beach next week but oh well. I have to do what is best for my baby. If anyone has any ideas of good names, I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

The Smittys said...

Hey girl! So sorry about the bed rest! I cannot imagine you sitting still for long! Another girl? I love Elizabeth! Actually Lee Marie is having another girl in September. They are naming her Elizabeth and calling her Ellie. Good luck with that! We are on our way down there to Concord Saturday for her shower. Maybe we can pop in to see you. Email me with your cell number!
love,
Muffy